Ms. Spears shaved her head. I think she's lost it.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/17/britne...fand-ing-head/
Ms. Spears shaved her head. I think she's lost it.
http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/17/britne...fand-ing-head/
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Burrhead's new look!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
That girl is totally f'ed in the head. She's the next Anna Nicole Smith. Which is to say she is the next piece of trash that will be found dead.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
That girl is totally f'ed in the head. She's the next Anna Nicole Smith. Which is to say she is the next piece of trash that will be found dead.
[/ QUOTE ]
thats kinda harsh man
I would still bang her F'd in the head or not.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I dont understand, she shaves her head and now she is the most terrible person in the world. Im more confused by the world in which we live every day.
Maybe she just wanted to start over. Her real hair (which was only 3-4 inches long) was fried and in BAD shape.
Who knows. It's only hair.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
She's screwing herself up.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
[ QUOTE ]
She's screwing herself up.
[/ QUOTE ]
wouldn't mind if she was screwing me.....up.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
i agree with all of you all.. what is she trying to do make an impression on todays teens? dont impress me at all, that's about ignorant..
"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."
- Vince Lombardi
Bookmarks